Welcome to my World

Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other other craft projects. I am also going to share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Monday, December 27, 2010

FINALLY - WEDDING PICTURES


This was my favorite Christmas Gift of all time.  I have had by pictures in packets trying to find time to scrap them.  Now I don't have to, I am going to make a couple of albums for grandmothers now.  My daughter made me this most wonderful 8x8 album patterned after her 12x12,  It is the most beautiful wedding album I have ever seen.  She wrote me a special thank you as the last page that made me cry.  Amazingly they do grow up and learn to appreciate their parents very much. I hope she made an album also for Matt's mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment