Welcome to my World

Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other other craft projects. I am also going to share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Get Well Soom

Another card for the masculine swap. Also for the SC312 and CC303-Old Navy delight.I completed this swap and they will be postal tomorrow. I feel like I am the one that needs this card. I woke up with a sore throat today and do not feel like doing anything now.
Stamps: SU Countryside and Sincere Salutations
Paper: SU, Whisper White, Old Olive, Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Border punch

4 comments:

  1. Linda,

    Wonderful masculine birthday card! Love the lattice border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect masculine card Linda, the colors are so earthy and soothing. Happy New Year to you and yours, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice masculine cards! You've given me some ideas. Cards for males have always been hard for me.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete