Welcome to my World

Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other other craft projects. I am also going to share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Some of the latest in the past week

A card for an SCS color Swap.  I wanted to do a masculine cards so this is what I cam up with for the Browns using Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, and the Soft suede from the Autumn Traditions pack.

Another masculine card for a thank you SCS swap. Basic black and Always Artichoke were used to complete this card. I really like it and may have to send one to my father just because.

This is my Black, Gray and White card for the SCS color swap in the Black section.  Never seem to have a sympathy card when I need one and needed one today.  I love the Bliss stamp set I used.

This last card is also for the Thank You swap using Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy and White.  Also used the Bliss stamp set turned the opposite direction. My husband says turned this way it looks like a face.

This will be my last post for a week or so as I am going to have carpal tunnel surgery Tuesday and will not be able to type for a few days.  Also off work for a couple of weeks so maybe before going back to work I can get more cards made and some of my swaps, whic are many, completed.

Hope you enjoy my crafting as I am having a lot of fun with all of the new stamp set.  Gotta go wrist is hurting.

6 comments:

  1. Great cards Linda - all of them. Love the colors you used. Good luck with your surgery and take care, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would be perfect for the men in our lives. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Linda. I love the layout on the first one and that classic pickup truck. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! I really like the truck image - where is it from??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! My favorite is the sympathy with the gray colors but added bling.

    A Fellow Busy Bee Blogger,
    Rebecha

    ReplyDelete