Welcome to my World

Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other other craft projects. I am also going to share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thanks So Much


We were so blessed with such nice weather over the past weekend on our retreat. Today we woke up to 25 and cold. I have not been able to get warm all day and even wore a sweater to work. But still thanks and bless the Lord for the day I was given.

This card is for a SCS swap "Thank You".
Recipe: Stamps - Live Your Dream, Soft Summer
Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Paper: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Whisper White; Delicate Dots DSP
Accessories: Label Punch, Olive Satin Ribbon

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments. "Grace Notes"

1 comment:

  1. This is such a versatile card, Linda. You could have used soooo many sentiments and it would have been just as effective. Great design.

    ReplyDelete