Welcome to my World

Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other other craft projects. I am also going to share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A friend...

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A friend...
Is What the Heart Needs all the Time.Another card for one of my swap groups. This was a challenge on SCS and I had a lot of fun doing it, tho getting the window to turn out not too deep for the envelope was also a challenge. I have enjoyed doing many of the challenges on the SCS site; just wish I had more time to do them. I have also challenged myself this year to use each of my stamp sets at least 10 times or ebay them. I have quite a collection - maybe I will get more use out of them now that I have become a Stampin Up consultant. I love their paper and stamps. Thus , I have way more cards than I can ever use so have been donating them to Cards for Cause or charities thta can use them. If you know of a charity that like to use handmade cards to make someone's day please let me know and I will see how I can fulfill that wish. I love creating cards and thing to make others happy and thank my God for giving me the patience and talents.I pray each of you have a great day today and always. Smile it brightens other lives as well as your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment