Welcome to my World

Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other other craft projects. I am also going to share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I have left this blog

and started a new one at: http://lindascraftyworld.blogspot.com/. I was having a lot of problems with this layout and not able to fix so I have started a new and fresh blog called Linda's Crafty World. Thanks so much to all who visited the old, now add the new to your list of blogs to visit.

Thanks Again
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment