Welcome to my World

Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other other craft projects. I am also going to share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sweet Summer - Bravo Pizzazz Breezes

This is the card I made for a seasonal swap on Splitcoasters.  This is my Summer category card. I also used two different SCS challenges: Color Challenge 306 - Bravo Burgandy, Pear Pizzazz and Baja Breeze and Sketch 316.  I was worried about these colors but once I got them together I love them.  I am trying to incorporate more into my cards than just SIP-stamping, ink & paper. 

Stamps: Sweet Summer
Papers: DSP In Colors-Pear, Bravo Burgandy, Sea Breeze, and Whisper White
inks: Bravo Burgandy, Pear Pizzazz and Summer Sun
Accessories: SU Satin Marina Mist Ribbon, Element Rhinestones in Olive, and Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking and comments are very much appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Linda,

    This is so beautiful and I love the color combo! Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your laoyout is awesome and the colors do work well! I love the rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beauty Linda! To answer your question about my scripture pages...the shapes are cut with the Cricut...George and Basic shapes and the verses are stamps from Sweet n Sassy stamps and Verve mostly. I do have some SU verses and some from Unity.

    ReplyDelete