Welcome to my World

Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other other craft projects. I am also going to share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Easel Cards are Easy

This is one of the cards I made for an Easel card swap at Splitcoasters.  Inside it says Happy Birthday, yes it is for the birthday spot.  I am loving doing this technique and have done a couple others for this swap. Will post at a later date. My goal to post a card a day has not been fulfilled already.  I am down a few cards as of today. I am going to try to get caught up and then stay that way.  Monday I am having 3 friends over and we are doing lots of cards so hope to get back on track.

Recipe: To fulfill a couple of challenges: Mojo Monday 172 and CC304 Red, White & Gray on SCS
Paper all SE: Poppy Parade, Basic Gray & Whisper White, DP Poppy Parade
Ink; Poppy Parade, Basic Gray
Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful
Accessories: Basic Gray Satin Ribbon SU, SU Large Scallop Punch, White Pearls

Thanks for taking the time to look and share your thoughts. They are very much appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. i have not tried an easel card before. looks like i should. you did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! I am not even sure what an easel card is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda,

    Wonderful easel card with that Poppy Parade!

    ReplyDelete