Welcome to my World

Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other other craft projects. I am also going to share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Will Summer Ever Arrive?

The weather here has been so awful, so much rain.  We were lucky and had a pretty good day on Saruday.  My daught was in town to do some of the last minutes wedding stuff since I will not see her again until we head over to the Seattle area a few days before the wedding.  We also had a bridal shower for her. Boy was she excited to get so much love and great gifts from all of our friends. 

After she left I made a few cards (2 horizontal, 2 vertical and 2 ATCs) for my swap group all of the same colors and ingredients. I used the CC218 Only Summer Olives and SCS260 for my inspiration. Paper was Old Olive, Summer Sun and Only Orange whis some what. DP was from one of the Christmas package but I love the pine boughs. Stamp by Love You To Bits stamped in Going Gray and colored with SU pens to match. Added some stain orange ribbon and white and yellow silk flowers with the Corduroy Summer Sun button brads in the middle.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely! Sorry the weather stinks! It's been around 90 and humid down here... and miserable! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, great job with the challenge! It does look summery!!

    ReplyDelete