Welcome to my World

Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other other craft projects. I am also going to share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Square card


This card was made for a swap on my swap group. I usually do not make card any size except those that fit the invitation envelopes. I think it turned out kind of cute.
Recipe: Wings of Friendship stamp
Ink: Choclate Chip
Paper: Sweet Pea SU DP, Old Olive, So Saffron
Accessories: White brads

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love square cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper and that birdie is adorable:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out very cute. I have been making more and more square cards lately. Have fun at your swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love square cards too! I usually make mine 4.25 x 4.25 and haven't made one in awhile...
    Excellent card! I've used that stamp set and that paper and they are both awesome!

    ReplyDelete