Welcome to my World

Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other other craft projects. I am also going to share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Saturday, October 17, 2009




These are a couple of cards i made for the SCS Cuttlebug/Big Shot/Sizzix, etc. Twisted Swap. The twist is that you need to use 2 different Cuttlebug (or another company--does not need to be CB) folders or dies on your card. Therefore, I did two spots for this swap.

Teal Card: Big Shot Top Note and Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Panel
Paper: Bermuda Bay, DP one of the Christmas packs, Whisper White
Accessories: Ribbon and Metal Sentiments.
I first cut the top note in half then on the pointed end I slit the paper at the perforations and threaded the ribbon and tied a know. This was more difficult than I thought it would be so I had to use lots of adhesive. Then placed the two metal sentiments.

Darker card: Top Not from Big Shot again and the Ornament Embossing Panel by Cuttle bug. Also used the SU Ornament Punch.
Paper: Whisper White, Another DP from a Christmas pack (double sided), Chocolate chip
Accessories: Silver ribbon.
Punched ornament is stamped with delightful Ornament little stamp

I hope the recipients of these cards like them.

3 comments:

  1. love the embossed top note; great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both great, love the embossing folders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so pretty! The snowflake Cb folder is one of my all time favs!

    ReplyDelete