Welcome to my World

Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other other craft projects. I am also going to share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Saturday, October 3, 2009



Another card for an SCS swap. I just love the new stamp sets for this season.

Recipe:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, DP Christmas Cocoa
Accessories: Ornament Punch, Glittery Ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back....you've definately been busy! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card. i LOVE Christmas ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the punched shapes and the paper - we do not have these in Australia! They do make for a very pretty card - I love how you have hung them - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love those ornaments, very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Linda - I hope all is well. I love this card - the colors are wonderful and the ornaments are wonderful.

    Have a great afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, love that glittery ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these colors! what a great card! so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete