Welcome to my World

Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other other craft projects. I am also going to share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge 194


I used SCS Sketch Cahllenge 194 for this card. Trying to get a head start on some of my fall cards. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=8559801 I really like the large medallion so used it for this card (get two cards out of one medallion) once again.

Recipe: Medallion stamp colored with my reinkers and q-tips. easiest way I find to get a good coverage and more than one color applied.
Paper and Inks: all SU - Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Summer Fun, Creamy Caramel and Garden Green.
Cut the Medallion piece first and then cut the other pieces to fit around it and onto the base of Garden Green. Stamped with the Thank You stamp from the Upsy Daisy set.

16 comments:

  1. What a great idea for that stamp! This is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun. Get's me in the fall mood. Like what you did with the sketch also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I cam back by to ask you to visit my blog and pick up a gift I have for you.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been playing with my fall colors too. Love them! This is really pretty, I have been seeing that stamp several places, but I love the way you used it and especially the way your colored it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda this card is beautiful! I couldn't decide if I liked the Medalion stamp but after seeing so many pretty cards made with it I think I have to have it! Great job!

    *Ronnie from the Busy Bee Bloggers*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the different colors on the medallion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely fall card. What a great idea to only use part of the image! Great sketch card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really neat! Great Fall card (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your focal point, very pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty......love this image....can be so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the different colors cards , the image is great...

    --
    Michell
    You cannot go wrong on the best security systems

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm... love that medallion.. and love what you did with it. I might have to buy it~~ Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete