Welcome to my World

Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other other craft projects. I am also going to share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Recipe - Spinach Corn Salad



Another Recipe for those interested. This is a very good salad.

Today is my first day back to work after being off for 5 weeks. Wish me luck as we were supposed to be moved by now but things are packed and we are not moving now until the end of Sept. Will probably have quite a bit to do to get the place back in order.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Busy Bee's Linda! Your blog is awesome!

    The Spinich Corn salad sounds SOOOo good! The recipe card you made looks great. I never thought of doing that when I give my receipes out to friends. I will definitely have to do that from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, going back to work after that long takes a little getting used to. the recipe looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe card - what a nice gift! The recipe looks good too, I'm always on the lookout for something new - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, Love your work!! I love seeing your recipes as they come up! I would love to join in a 6 by 6 recipe swap and wonder do you know of any taking place that I could join? Probably difficult cos I live in Australia!

    ReplyDelete