Welcome to my World

Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other other craft projects. I am also going to share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Smile

Good morning, I just wanted to post a quick little note since it has been a few days since I was here. I am sending this card I made over a year ago to someone for a swap so thought it would go great with this message. It is Friday and that always makes me smile to know we only have just 20 more days of work then a 6 weeks break. The stress is just terribly overwhelming at work right now, thus I look so forward to the weekends. Hope everyone has a great day. Say a little prayer for me to make it through without anymore anxiety attacks.

7 comments:

  1. What a cute card, love all the dp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a great card, it made me smile :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card made me smile! Love the mix of colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card...made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The papers are great and you have done a lovely design here - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty - love the way you put these different papers together. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card! The DP you used is very pretty! Welcome to the SCS group!

    ReplyDelete